This website (hereinafter "Website") is operated by Leopalace21 Corporation (hereinafter the "Company"). Please read the following terms carefully and agree to them before using this Website.
- Unless otherwise specified or the context requires, references to the "Leopalace21 Group" or the "Group" are to LEOPALACE21 CORPORATION and its consolidated subsidiaries and, non-consolidated subsidiaries and affiliates accounted for by the equity method taken as a whole.
- Unless otherwise specified or the context requires, the term "fiscal" preceding a year means the 12-month period ending March 31 of the year referred to.
- Unless otherwise specified or the context requires, references to "yen" and "¥" are to Japanese yen.
- This website is not intended to offer or to promote the offer or sale of Leopalace21 Group securities in the United States or to US Residents. A "US Resident" includes any US person, as well as (1) any natural person who is only temporarily residing outside the United States, (2) any account of a US person over which a non-US fiduciary has investment discretion or any entity, which, in either case, is being used to circumvent the registration requirements of the US Investment Company Act of 1940, and (3) any employee benefit or pension plan whose participants or beneficiaries are not substantially non-US persons.
Copyright and Trademark Rights
- The copyright to each piece of content of this Website (such as letters, photos, and illustrations) belongs to the Company, its author, and/or a person who holds the rights to it in some other form. Accordingly, usage, copy, alteration, distribution, or otherwise handling the content for any purposes other than personal use or beyond the scope permitted by law is prohibited.
- Trademark rights to names, logos, service names, etc. belong to the Company or their respective rights-holders. Accordingly, usage or reprinting of those trademarks without prior permission is prohibited.
Forward-looking Statements and Investment Decisions
- Written forward-looking statements may appear in this website. The U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor" for forward-looking information to encourage companies to provide relevant information about themselves without fear of litigation so long as the information is identified as forward looking and is accompanied by meaningful cautionary statements identifying important factors that can cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in the information. Leopalace21 Group relies on this safe harbor in making forward-looking statements.
- Forward-looking statements appear in a number of places in this website regarding Leopalace21 Group's current intent, belief, targets or expectations or those of its management. In many, but not all cases, words such as "aim" "anticipate" "believe" "estimate" "expect" "hope" "intend" "may" "plan" "predict" "probability" "risk" "should" "will" "would" and similar expressions, are used as they are related to Leopalace21 Group or its management, to identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect Leopalace21 Group's current views with respect to future events and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those which are anticipated, aimed at, believed, estimated, expected, intended or planned.
- Risks and uncertainties that might affect Leopalace21 Group include, but are not limited to (1) effects of market and economic trends and demographic change in Japan; (2) fluctuations in material prices; (3) effects of weather conditions, natural disasters and others; (4) risks related to information systems; (5) risks related to overseas businesses; (6) risks related to the environment; (7) risks related to changes in laws and regulations; (8) fluctuations in value of owned assets; (9) retirement benefit liabilities and retirement benefit costs. Risks and uncertainties also include the impact of any future events with material adverse impacts. You can find more detail in Leopalace21 Group's "Annual Report" on this website.
- Information contained within this Website is aimed at providing readers with financial information and management information of the Company, not at soliciting investments. We request that you make investments at your own discretion and responsibility.
- While the Company operates this Website with great care to provide the latest and most accurate information, the Company does not guarantee its accuracy, completeness, usability, or the like. The Company will not take responsibility for any damage arising from your use of information on this Website.
- This Website may be shut down, or its contents may be changed, without prior notice. The Company will not take responsibility for any damage that may arise from such actions.
- Leopalace21 Group provides an English translation contained in this website for reference and convenience purposes only and without any warranty as to its accuracy or otherwise. In the event of any discrepancy between this translation and the Japanese original, the Japanese version shall be the correct version.
1. Links from this Website to other websites
Links may be provided from this Website to external websites. The operators of such external websites are responsible for their management. These linked sites have their own terms and conditions of use and other rules, which you should follow when you use them. The Company will take no responsibility for any damage that may arise from any contents on external websites or your use of such websites.
2. Links from other websites to this Website
Parties intending to link a website to this Website must observe the following precautions.
- The Company will not take responsibility for any damage that may arise from links to this Website.
- The Company rejects links from the following websites.
- Those that may be detrimental to the trust in, or reputation of, the Company, its group, any other companies or persons, or any other organizations
- Those that may infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights and trademark rights, property rights, privacy rights, portrait rights, or other rights of the Company, its group, any other companies or persons, or any other organizations
- Those that may violate laws or regulations or that may be offensive to public order and morals
- Those that may interfere with the Company's provision of services via this Website
- Any other websites deemed highly inappropriate in light of conventional wisdom
- The Company's request to cancel a link must be abided by.
- To provide shareholders and investors with appropriate information on a timely basis, the Company will disclose information by observing the Companies Act, Financial Instruments and Exchange Act, other relevant laws and regulations, and Timely Disclosure Rules of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and will be proactive in disclosing information that will be useful for understanding the Company.
- The Company discloses its corporate information by submitting its financial statements and other documents to the local finance bureaus using the disclosure system provided by the Tokyo Stock Exchange (hereinafter "TDnet") and means such as holding company information sessions. In principle, information will be provided in the News column of the Investor Relations page of this Website at the same time as its disclosure. Provision of such information via this Website may take place later than its disclosure on TDnet due to the need for preparation.
Browser Specifications and System Requirements
To browse the Leopalace21 website securely, we recommend you to use the following system requirements.
|PC Website||OS||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.4 or later|
|Browser||Latest version of Internet Explorer|
Latest version of Microsoft Edge
Latest version of Firefox
Latest version of Safari
Latest version of Google Chrome
|Mobile Website||OS||iOS8 or later, Android4.1 or later|
|Browser||Latest version of Safari|
Latest version of Google Chrome
Cookies may be used on this site to collect information in order to realize the functions of the service, or to provide customers with information on various services, premises, and products. For the purpose of use described above, we may link the information obtained by the function concerned to the personal information held by us.
Cookies are small text files saved on the user's computer when visiting this Website. They are used by the system mainly for identifying individual users. Web browsers can be set to reject cookies. Ask the maker of your browser if you do not know how to adjust this setting.
This Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology for pages where personal information is entered. If you use an SSL-compatible browser, personal information you enter will automatically be encrypted before its transmission.
Governing Law and Court of Competent Jurisdiction